• Encuéntrenos en Facebook
  • Visite nuestro Canal en YouTube
  • Escuche en Spotify
  • Síguenos en Twitter
  • Vea nuestros partituras en nkoda
  • Boosey & Hawkes Rental Service
    Arrangements and Samples
    A licence is needed for permission to create a new version of an existing work, such as an arrangement or transcription, or to sample an existing work in a new composition
    We often require a PDF copy of the proposed score and/or a recording in MP3 or similar format before permission can be granted for these uses
  • Boosey & Hawkes Rental Service
    Print Permissions
    A print licence is needed for permission to include our works, or extracts of our works (music and/or lyrics,) in any type of publication in print and/or electronic format and for both commercial and non-commercial publications
Manténgase actualizado sobre las últimas noticias y publicaciones del compositor