* Estimated price converted from UK retail price
Catalogue No: 9780193370234
Shop Product Code: 249825D
Voicelinks is an innovative teaching resource for music in early years and primary education. It embraces singing as a means of accessing all areas of the curriculum, to develop the whole child, with natural progression and links between age groups and subject matter. At the heart of the book are 24 carefully written songs covering popular school topics. Each song is tailored to Early Years (3-5), Key Stage 1: Year 1 (5-6), or Key Stage 1: Year 2 (6-7), and comes equipped with a host of activity ideas designed for classroom use. Suitable for specialists and non-specialists alike, Voicelinks guarantees successful learning outcomes across the curriculum.
- 24 songs about colour, the weather, travel, celebrations, and much more
- Tailored to children aged 3-5, 5-6, and 6-7 (early years and lower primary)
- Comprehensive teaching notes for preparing-teaching-developing the song and topic
- An outline of the curriculum links for each song, showing related skills and areas of learning
- Professionally recorded CD, with demos for all songs and backings for KS1 songs
- Songs with notated piano accompaniments or optional pupils' percussion parts
- Additional learning resources, including picture-cards and illustrations
- Photocopiable vocal scores, percussion parts, and supporting resources
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.