Festival Score Finder
This product includes pieces featured in a forthcoming concert or festival. Click on the links to view the listings of full scores & study scores for the biggest events in the classical calendar.
An important addition to our newly produced orchestral materials is the first publication of vocal scores of Wagner’s ten great operas, in every important version, based on the Complete Edition.
- The score corresponds to the performance materials from the Complete Edition.
- For practical use in rehearsal cues and bar numbers throughout.
- The publisher has secured the services of renewed musicologists associated with the Richard Wagner Complete Edition who convey detailed information in critical forewords.
- The forewords are given in three languages(German, English, French).
- Uniform and attractive front cover designs with reproductions of paintings from the Wagner era underline the series design of the edition.
"This piano reduction corresponds to the edition of Parsifal contained in the critical Complete Edition of the musical works of Richard Wagner (Richard Wagner, Sämtliche Werke, Vol. 14, I-III, edited by Egon Voss and Martin Geck, Mainz 1972f.) The chief source for the edition was Wagner’s autograph score, as the first printed score dating from 1883 on which all previous editions had been based had not been authorised by the composer and displayed significant deviations in comparison with the autograph. Further details can be found in the above-mentioned volumes of the Complete Edition.” (Amélie Pauli, quoted from the foreword of the new Parsifal vocal score; translated by Lindsay Chalmers-Gerbracht)