Shop Product Code:
More Product Codes
• these colourful pieces, based on Spanish and Latin-American dances, are tuneful, light-hearted and full of rhythmic zest
• will be enjoyed by any pianist looking to spice up their repertoire with exotic fare, whether a fleet-footed Cha-Cha, a languorous Habanera or finger- and foot-tripping 5/8 Zortzico
Contents and Reviews
- (untitled x 3): Nos. 1, 3 and 4 [Michael Rose]
- Zortzico: No. 2 [Michael Rose]
- Tango: No. 5 [Michael Rose]
- Habanera: No. 6 from Ten Dances [Michael Rose]
- Pasodoble: No. 7 [Michael Rose]
- Cha-cha: No. 8 [Michael Rose]
- Bolero: No. 9 [Michael Rose]
- Samba: No. 10 [Michael Rose]
"Great fun to play and to listen to"
Rhythms, July ‘93
"Staccato notes and accidentals abound - theres something both exhilarating and, at the same time, sinister about this music."