• contains practice material for Options – the musicianship tests that are part of Music Medals
• Options cover a range of skills from improvising to sight-reading and are a means of developing musical understanding and awareness
• designed as a teacher’s resource, this book introduces four types of Options and demonstrates the standard required for each of the five Music Medals
• practice tests for all four Options: Call & Response, Make a Tune, Question & Answer, and Sight-Reading
• helpful descriptions of the tests and their objectives
• examples of the downloaded pages used in the assessment
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.