• a collection of 30 new piano pieces - musically serious but unvirtuosic - reflecting the wide spectrum of compositional trends apparent in new music today
• serves as an invaluable introduction to contemporary music
• suitable for student, amateur and professional pianists of all ages
• has a level of difficulty of Grade 1 to Grade 6
• includes composer biographies and performance notes
• commissioned by Thalia Myers, pianist and teacher
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.