Grade Exam Music
This product includes pieces featured in grade exams. Click on a grade to view the full syllabus.
|ABRSM Singing 2009-2017||3|
|ABRSM Singing from 2018||3|
The five-volume ABRSM Songbook series offers singers and their teachers an unrivalled choice of core
repertoire that will provide the bedrock for many years of rewarding vocal study.
The series features:
• Over 100 art songs, drawn from Grades 1–5 of ABRSM’s Singing syllabus
• A massive range of repertoire from the Medieval to modern musicals – many in practical new editions
• Irresistible new arrangements by Carol Barratt of 18 classic songs
• A rich collection of 60 authentic unaccompanied traditional songs, sourced from around the world
• English singing translations for every non-English-language song – many newly-commissioned
• Useful notes on the songs containing background information and performance suggestions
• CDs of piano accompaniments to all the art songs, performed by Simon Lepper, as well as recordings
of the text to every song, performed by native speakers