Catalogue No: UT51026
Shop Product Code: 2527905
As in his days, Johann Sebastian Bach's Inventions form an integral part of the piano teaching literature even today. The three selected examples with facsimile give an insight into Bach's teaching workshop and his aim to teach his pupils 'to cultivate a cantabile style of playing and to gain from the beginning a strong foretaste of composition'. The edited musical text of the new edition is based on the revision of all inventions and symphonies of the composer presented by Ulrich Leisinger in 2007.
The Wiener Urtext Edition is a critical musicological edition for practical use and is distinguished from many other Urtext editions by comprehensive textual information in German and English and partly also in French.
REASONS FOR WIENER URTEXT
• Reliable musical text on the basis of the sources reflecting the composers’ ideas as authentic as possible
• Significant text variants for performance practice
• Useful fingerings for musical practice
• Page layout for practical use with convenient page turns
• Clearly printed, reader-friendly layout on high-contrast music paper
• Sustainably printed with green power
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.