Catalogue No: UT50192
Shop Product Code: 248655U
In response to numerous requests from customers, we are now publishing a single-volume Wiener Urtext Edition of the established two-volume edition of Johann Sebastian Bach’s Six Partitas (Klavierübung Part I), edited by Klaus Engler and Edith Picht-Axenfeld. In this context we have revised our edition of this masterpiece of Bach’s art of the Suite, putting even more of the page turns in convenient places and adding a preface in French.
Partita B-Dur (BWV 825)
Partita c-Moll (BWV 826)
Partita a-Moll (BWV 827)
Partita D-Dur (BWV 828)
Partita G-Dur (BWV 829)
Partita e-Moll (BWV 830)
The Wiener Urtext Edition is a critical musicological edition for practical use and is distinguished from many other Urtext editions by comprehensive textual information in German and English and partly also in French.
REASONS FOR WIENER URTEXT
• Reliable musical text on the basis of the sources reflecting the composers’ ideas as authentic as possible
• Significant text variants for performance practice
• Useful fingerings for musical practice
• Page layout for practical use with convenient page turns
• Clearly printed, reader-friendly layout on high-contrast music paper
• Sustainably printed with green power
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.