Catalogue No: 9780193365834
Shop Product Code: 2566204
Cello Time Starters is a great beginner book for the budding cellist. Carefully paced to suit young learners, it supports players through the important early stages, step by step-from how to hold your instrument and bow, through basic notation, to exciting pieces in a range of styles. With plenty of entertaining illustrations and a CD to play along to, with Cello Time it really is fun to play!
- Over 60 varied tunes, from open strings to finger pattern 0-1-23-4
- Quizzes, games, songs, and listening activities
- Colour illustrations to demonstrate each stage, plus fun cartoons
- CD of play-along tracks with imaginative accompaniments
- Ideal for use before and alongside Cello Time Joggers
- Fully compatible with Fiddle and Viola Time Starters and suitable for individual or mixed group lessons
- Teacher's notes and accompaniments available in the Starters Teacher's Handbook (ISBN 978-0-19-336585-8)
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.