Catalogue No: EB8173
The well-known repertoire piece was composed in 1898 and first published in the same year by K. F. Wasenius in Helsinki in the collection “Suomen Säveltäjät” (Finnish composers), printed by Breitkopf & Härtel in Leipzig. The first separate print was published in 1900 by Wasenius. Later Breitkopf acquired the piece and grouped it with nine other pieces as op. 24 (a number Sibelius had assigned).
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.