Edited from the sources by Peter Hauschild. Fingering by Boris Bloch, Pavel Gililov, Leonard Hokanson, Hans Kann, Jacob Lateiner, Günter Ludwig, Naoyuki Taneda.
The Wiener Urtext Edition is a critical musicological edition for practical use and is distinguished from many other Urtext editions by comprehensive textual information in German and English and partly also in French.
REASONS FOR WIENER URTEXT
• Reliable musical text on the basis of the sources reflecting the composers’ ideas as authentic as possible
• Significant text variants for performance practice
• Useful fingerings for musical practice
• Page layout for practical use with convenient page turns
• Clearly printed, reader-friendly layout on high-contrast music paper
• Sustainably printed with green power