Debut Concerto Recording From This British Virtuoso
• Matthew Trusler’s first concerto recording features two pieces premièred by Jascha Heifetz – the violin concertos of Erich Korngold and Miklós Rózsa, together with three short pieces that Heifetz popularised
• Trusler performs as a recitalist and concerto soloist throughout Europe, Australia, the USA, Japan and South Africa. He plays a 1711 Stradivarius and uses one of Heifetz’s own bows.
• Yasuo Shinozaki has a fast developing international reputation and he has conducted many of the major orchestras in the UK, Europe and Asia.
• The Düsseldorf Symphony Orchestra has a long and fascinating history and counts Mendelssohn, Schumann as past Music Directors. The Orchestra performs around 250 concerts per year throughout Europe, China and Japan.
• Trusler was hailed by The Times as “an authentic, though British, virtuoso” • The Daily Telegraph declared that “Trusler assumes the Heifetz (and Perlman) mantle with ease”.