• Suitable for all primary teachers (whether or not they are music specialists) and advisers
• Key text for listening, composing, and performing in the primary school
• Research and illustrations from practical classroom experience
• Ideal handbook and confidence booster for non-musicians
• Stimulating, challenging, and engaging
This long-awaited new edition of Music in the Primary School is for all those involved in Primary music, for music specialists and non-specialists, teachers and advisers. An indispensible handbook, it contains practical advice and ideas for facilitating listening, composing, and performing, with reference to the National Curriculum. Part 1 focuses on the organization of music-making and suggests inclusive activities, while Part 2 presents a theoretical framework for curriculum planning.
Contents and Reviews
ContentsPrimary teachers and music
Part I: Starting points for musical activity
Part II: Developing a framework
Musical development during the primary years
Planning curriculum music
Music within the curriculum
Music within the primary school
There are currently no reviews for this product.