Modeste Mussorgsky's masterpiece is published here in the Vienna Urtext edition from the autograph by Manfred Schandert with suggestions for performance and fingering by Vladimir Ashkenazy.
REASONS FOR WIENER URTEXT
• Reliable musical text on the basis of the sources reflecting the composers’ ideas as authentic as possible
• Significant text variants for performance practice
• Useful fingerings for musical practice
• Page layout for practical use with convenient page turns
• Clearly printed, reader-friendly layout on high-contrast music paper
• Sustainably printed with green power
Contents and Reviews
ContentsPictures at an Exhibition
There are currently no reviews for this product.