The fourth volume in the Tetratunes series from world famous string teacher Sheila Nelson, introduces the pupil to more difficult keys and more advanced shifting techniques. Most of the pieces are arrangements from the classical repertoire. The separate duet parts for each instrument may be played by teacher or student. All parts can be played together.
Contents and Reviews
- A Pair of Hornpipes (arr. Nelson)
- Ballet Music (arr. Nelson)
- Bonnie Dundee Variations (Nelson)
- Menuetto and Trio (arr. Nelson)
- Rigaudon 1 (arr. Nelson)
- Rigaudon 2 (Nelson)
- Siciliana (arr. Nelson)
- Variations on a Russian Theme (arr. Nelson)
- Waltz (arr. Nelson)
- Watchman's Song (arr. Nelson)
There are currently no reviews for this product.