Special offer - buy with:
(Save $12.67) *
* Estimated price converted from UK retail price
Catalogue No: 1898466386
Shop Product Code: 144410A
Jamming along with a band is the ultimate way of learning how to create your own guitar solos. The 10 track full band backing CD that accompanies this book enables you to do just that! On the CD you'll hear a full band line-up, but without the lead guitar - YOU will be the lead guitarist.
Experience the thrill of creating your own guitar solos and playing along with your own band. The book explains:
• how to improve and develop your improvisation skills
• how to use modes, scales and arpeggios across the whole fingerboard
• how to follow chord charts and solo over key shifts and modulations
• how to use a wide variety of specialist techniques to make your playing more creative
Everything is explained in a clear and straightforward way, with no compulsion to read traditional musical notation.
This book and CD are also ideal as study aids for the Lead Guitar section of the Registry of Guitar Tutors Grade One electric guitar examination. By following this course you'll learn, in a structured and comprehensive way, how to improvise and create exciting guitar solos in a wide range of musical styles.
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.