Grade Exam Music
This product includes pieces featured in grade exams. Click on a grade to view the full syllabus.
|ABRSM Saxophone (Soprano/Tenor) 2014–2017||1||2||3||4|
|ABRSM Saxophone (Soprano/Tenor) 2018–2021||1||3||4||5|
Globetrotters brings together twelve toe-tapping original tunes in styles from around the world-from Arabic to Chinese and from klezmer to the Cuban cha-cha-cha- for the budding saxophonist. This unique book presents a kaleidoscope of musical traditions, with supporting background information and backing tracks that capture each sound-world. To help with technique and interpretation, every piece includes tailored warm-ups and stylistic tips from the authors. With options for saxophone or piano accompaniment, and an inspirational CD, Globetrotters is the ultimate resource for aspiring musicians looking to go travellin' ...
- 12 fun pieces in styles from around the world
- Suitable for young saxophonists everywhere (2+ years' playing experience/around Grade 2-4 standard)
- Range of styles including bossa nova, klezmer, township jazz, Brazilian, Bulgarian, and Greek
- Fascinating background information and tailored warm-ups
- Includes saxophone accompaniments for a teacher or more experienced pupil, and piano accompaniments with guitar chords
- CD with performances and backings for every piece, recorded by renowned world-music performers