Tchaikovsky wrote his Children's Album in the summer of 1878. Following the example of Schumann's Album für die Jugend, the 24 miniatures are not only technically easy to play but also directly related to the children's world and thus ideally suited for music lessons. Based on the original text of the Tchaikovsky Complete Edition, this edition contains notes on fingering and interpretation which take piano education suitable for children into account.
The Wiener Urtext Edition is a critical musicological edition for practical use and is distinguished from many other Urtext editions by comprehensive textual information in German and English and partly also in French.
REASONS FOR WIENER URTEXT
• Reliable musical text on the basis of the sources reflecting the composers’ ideas as authentic as possible
• Significant text variants for performance practice
• Useful fingerings for musical practice
• Page layout for practical use with convenient page turns
• Clearly printed, reader-friendly layout on high-contrast music paper
• Sustainably printed with green power
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.