Book 2 includes:
• CD with great play-along tracks (Exercises 1-55 and the Individual Studies, pp. 38-41)
• Book 1 review section
• Rhythm Raps
• Daily Warm-ups
• Multicultural Music
• Creativity and Assessment
• Sight-reading and Improvisation
• Etudes created specifically for each instrument, demonstrated by a professional soloist
• Rubank Studies and Solo - designed for each instrument from the very best of student etude and solo literature
• 12 full band arrangements, including a planned concert
Authors: Tim Lautzenheiser, John Higgins, Charles Menghini, Paul Lavender, Tom C. Rhodes, Don Bierschenk
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.