- New settings for organ of all the major hymn tunes for the season
- Fresh, imaginative new pieces, written by a range of experienced organ composers based in the US and the UK, and displaying a great variety of styles and approaches
- Practical, concise settings for all parts of the church service - preludes, postludes, fanfares, communion settings
= Pieces suitable for busy church musicians at intermediate level working in all major denominations
- Some pieces also suitable for recital use
- Registration suggestions that can readily be adapted to suit most instruments with pedals
Themed by season, the volumes in this series provide a wealth of new chorale preludes and hymn settings suitable for all church organists. With a host of accessible pieces based on all the major hymn tunes, these volumes are a must for every church organist's library.