Pam Wedgwood’s Piano Basics Workouts (Beginner to Grade Level 1) should be used alongside
the Piano Basics tutor books. As well as reinforcing new notes and techniques, these fun warm-ups and
technical exercises are an ideal start to any practice session.
- Fun warm-ups and technical exercises to get your fingers working: pick one or two exercises each week
to play every day at the start of practice.
- Essential technical development for all early-grade pianists, strengthening hands and improving finger
flexibility and co-ordination.
- Consolidates new notes and techniques learnt in Piano Basics 1 (Step 7 onwards) and Piano Basics 2.
- Hints and tips are included throughout to develop valuable musicianship skills..
- Also ideal for sight-reading practice.