Wiener Urtext Edition - Edited by Brinkmann & Roggenkamp. Urtext. Selected works for piano, featuring - Three pieces Op11 (revised 1924), Six little piano pieces Op19, Suite for Piano Op25, Piano piece Op33a, Piano piece Op33b, Three piano pieces (1894).
The Wiener Urtext Edition is a critical musicological edition for practical use and is distinguished from many other Urtext editions by comprehensive textual information in German and English and partly also in French.
REASONS FOR WIENER URTEXT
• Reliable musical text on the basis of the sources reflecting the composers’ ideas as authentic as possible
• Significant text variants for performance practice
• Useful fingerings for musical practice
• Page layout for practical use with convenient page turns
• Clearly printed, reader-friendly layout on high-contrast music paper
• Sustainably printed with green power