The Grade By Grade series draws on the rich and varied Boosey & Hawkes catalogue of classical, contemporary and educational repertoire, highlighting composers including Serge Prokofieff, Dmitri Shostakovich, Karl Jenkins, Carol Barratt and Christopher Norton, alongside arrangements of traditional music from around the world by Peter Wastall, Vera Gray and others.
Carefully selected by Janet Way and Iain Farrington, these practical anthologies provide the complete repertoire resource for aspiring musicians and create the perfect package for teaching, exam preparation and performance.
Available for Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Oboe, Piano, or Trumpet.
Each volume contains:
• selected pieces & short studies, each complemented by a useful practice and performance tip
• grade-appropriate scales and arpeggios linked to the repertoire through bespoke text and exercises
• brand new sight-reading activities
• newly-commissioned aural awareness tasks
• a piano accompaniment booklet
Packaged with a CD of full performance demonstrations, piano backing tracks, and grade-appropriate aural awareness resources.