|Job Title:||Theatrical Licensing Coordinator|
CONCORD MUSIC is looking to employ a full time Theatrical Licensing Coordinator working for the Boosey & Hawkes Business Affairs team. We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in this diverse and dynamic area of work. The post will be full time and based in our London office.
Boosey & Hawkes is the largest specialist classical music publishing company in the world, with an unrivalled roster of back catalogue and contemporary composers.
The theatrical licensing team oversees the use of music from the Boosey & Hawkes catalogue in theatrical presentations – e.g. operas / dance / musicals / plays – guiding a wide range of customers through the process from initial application, to obtaining the permissions and approvals required for performances to be licensed. The team maintains and nurtures a close relationship with Boosey & Hawkes’s house composers and composer estates as well as agents, affiliates, performing organisations and presenters, conductors, directors, choreographers etc.
Working in close consultation with Theatrical Licensing Manager in the following areas of work:
1. Processing and progressing applications to present Boosey & Hawkes repertoire in a theatrical context, including:
2. Collaboration with departments across the company to ensure joined-up facilitation of theatrical productions, including liaising with:
3. Assisting with permissions and licensing for associated audio-visual exploitation of theatrical productions – e.g. films, broadcasts, streaming etc
4. Maintaining clear, accurate and up-to-date records (licensing/hire database, correspondence, contracts etc) for licensing and reference purposes and producing reports etc:
5. Providing general administrative support to theatrical licensing team
6. Responding to general enquiries relating to theatrical licensing
7. Attending performances and industry events
|Further Information:||Skills and Attributes Required
Relevant industry experience desirable.
Salary is £24,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience, with additional annual discretionary bonus.
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com by 31 May 2018.
|Closing Date:||01/06/2018 00:00:00|
Sign up for news updates and offers via emailSIGN UP