Published: 7th July 2009
Boosey & Hawkes Music Publishers Ltd is hereafter referred to as "B&H".
The website at www.boosey.com is hereafter referred to as “the Site”.
What information do we collect?
- Information that you give us including, from time to time, name, email address, email news service preferences and, for shop customers, billing information, delivery address and telephone number.
What is the information used for?
- Personal information is used to enable us to provide services to you such as taking and delivering orders through the shop, order tracking, email newsletters.
- Cookie data is used in the aggregate so that we can analyse the interests and behaviour of our users and improve the service we provide. On certain pages of the Site individual browsers are tracked so that for instance extended Help information is not presented each time the browser returns to the page and so that new content can be rotated during the visit of that browser.
Is the information ever shared with third parties?
- Information associated with orders placed in the shop is passed to our fulfilment partners solely for the purposes of fulfilling your order. Our fulfilment partners process the payment and deliver the products on our behalf. These partners are:
Music Exchange (Manchester) Ltd,
- Cookie information is passed in aggregate to the servers operated by Google Inc solely in order that we can use Google Analytics software to analyse user numbers and patterns. No personal information is associated with the cookie information.
- No other information is shared with any third party.
Can I prevent any information being collected about me?
You do not need to give us any personal information to use the Site. We only require personal information when you make a purchase in the online shop or when you register to receive email news or other services.
Can I find out what information you have collected about me in the past?
You can go to your Profile to see information we are holding about you. Additionally you can request a copy of the personal data we hold by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will not send financial information by email.
Can I delete the information you have collected about me in the past?
You can email email@example.com and request that we delete all the personal information that we hold. We will comply with your request within 5 working days and will confirm by email when the deletion has taken place.
You can clear the cookie data that has been lodged in your browser by deleting the browser history. Consult the Help file in your browser software for details. Please note that this will delete all cookies not just those transferred by Boosey.com
Company and data protection information
The data controller of data on the Site is Boosey & Hawkes Music Publishers Ltd which is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 682637, whose registered office is Aldwych House, 71-91 Aldwych, London WC2B 4HN. Any queries or notices under the Data Protection Act should be addressed to the Company Secretary at the above address.