Boosey & Hawkes Composer News
Boosey & Hawkes Rental Service

Opera, Dance, Musicals: live performances

All theatrical presentations – e.g. operas / dance / musicals / plays – whether with live or recorded accompaniment require permission and a grand rights licence covering royalties payable and any rental materials required.

Note that there is no need to submit a separate rental order.
Boosey & Hawkes Rental Service

Theatrical film and broadcast

If you wish to film or record a theatrical presentation for audio or audio-visual broadcast, internet streaming (whether viewing is free or paid for), commercial or private release, you need to request permission and an additional licence from us.
Contact Us

We encourage you to use our online licensing forms, which enable us to give you the most efficient service.

If you have questions not covered by these forms or by our FAQs, please email us