Catalogue No: UT50232
Shop Product Code: 195185J
This collection of etudes dated 1826 represents Franz Liszt’s most important early work, but it is also much more: it is the precursor version of the Etudes d'exécution transcendante (UT 50233), allowing us very informative insights into Liszt's development.
The Wiener Urtext Edition is a critical musicological edition for practical use and is distinguished from many other Urtext editions by comprehensive textual information in German and English and partly also in French.
REASONS FOR WIENER URTEXT
• Reliable musical text on the basis of the sources reflecting the composers’ ideas as authentic as possible
• Significant text variants for performance practice
• Useful fingerings for musical practice
• Page layout for practical use with convenient page turns
• Clearly printed, reader-friendly layout on high-contrast music paper
• Sustainably printed with green power
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.