Part 2 of JS Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier contains the second set of his 48 Preludes and Fugues BWV 870 to 893 edited from the autograph and manuscript copies by Walther Dehnhard.
REASONS FOR WIENER URTEXT
• Reliable musical text on the basis of the sources reflecting the composers’ ideas as authentic as possible
• Significant text variants for performance practice
• Useful fingerings for musical practice
• Page layout for practical use with convenient page turns
• Clearly printed, reader-friendly layout on high-contrast music paper
• Sustainably printed with green power
Write a Review. The best reviewer each month wins 20% off their next order!
There are currently no reviews for this product.