Music Theory for Young Children is a new series of theory workbooks for young children that incorporates clear symbols and instructions, creative illustrations, intense colour and engaging learning techniques, including the use of stickers in exercises, in a highly structured and well-researched presentation.
Book 1 covers:
- The musical alphabet (7 letter names)
- treble clef
- time names and time values (semibreve, dotted minim, minim, crotchet)
- line notes and space notes
- treble clef notes (middle C to treble G)
- bass clef notes (middle C to bass G)