"This collection is a must have for every student of the piano.
- Twenty-two distinctive pieces
- Perfect for developing pianists of all ages
- Inventive progressive repertoire for beginners up to grade 3 standard
- Informative tips on style and technique for every piece
- Audio demonstrations by the composer...it's a piano thing.
Creative, fun, attractive pieces - each with a key instructional element.
McDonagh gets it just right."John O'Conor
"Ailbhe’s imagination here locks into the mundane every-day parts of a modern child’s life, equally and deftly avoiding both the obscure and the contrived. It is this, perhaps above all, that left me feeling extremely happy with the collection, confident in recommending it without reservation."
Andrew Eales, PianoDao
Ailbhe McDonagh is an Irish composer and international cellist based in Dublin, Ireland. She began composing at an early age and has been commissioned to write pieces for school ensembles, national music examinations and international festivals. She performs worldwide as a soloist and chamber musician, and released her debut album, It's a Cello Thing
Ailbhe's demonstration tracks can be heard at www.boosey.com/pianothing