• Find us on Facebook
  • Follow us on Twitter
  • Follow us on Instagram
  • View Our YouTube Channel
  • Listen on Spotify
  • View our scores on nkoda

Live performances

All theatrical presentations – e.g. operas / dance / musicals / plays – whether with live or recorded accompaniment require permission and a grand rights licence covering royalties payable and any rental materials required.

Note that there is no need to submit a separate rental order.
Request a licence for an opera, musical or play
Request a dance licence

Theatrical film and broadcast

If you wish to film or record a theatrical presentation for audio or audio-visual broadcast, internet streaming (whether viewing is free or paid for), commercial or private release, you need to request permission and an additional licence from us.
Request a licence for film / internet streaming
Request a broadcast licence (audio or audio-visual)
Request a licence for an audio recording

Stay updated on the latest composer news and publications