Wiener Urtext edition - Beethoven Complete Sonatas for Cello. Edited from sources by Christiane Wiesenfeldt, arrangement of Cello part by Heinrich Schiff, piano fingering by Christian Ubber: Contents: Sonata Op.5 No.1, Sonata Op.5 No.2, Sonata Op.69, Sonata Op.102 No.1, Sonata Op.102 No.2 and Sonata for Horn (Cello) and Piano Op.17.
The Wiener Urtext Edition is a critical musicological edition for practical use and is distinguished from many other Urtext editions by comprehensive textual information in German and English and partly also in French.
REASONS FOR WIENER URTEXT
• Reliable musical text on the basis of the sources reflecting the composers’ ideas as authentic as possible
• Significant text variants for performance practice
• Useful fingerings for musical practice
• Page layout for practical use with convenient page turns
• Clearly printed, reader-friendly layout on high-contrast music paper
• Sustainably printed with green power