Boosey & Hawkes Anthology Series
Boosey Wind & Brass Method
Choral Music Experience
Complesso Barocco Edition
Easy String Music Series
Essential String Method
Grade by Grade
Hawkes Pocket Scores
OEK (Offenbach Edition Keck)
Old MacDonald's Recorder Method
Orpheus - A Children's Musical (CD-ROM)
Schott Essential Exercises
Simrock Classical chamber repertoire
Choral Music Experience
Doreen Rao’s Choral Music Experience is a culturally diverse and uniquely dynamic choral music series developed for ensemble singing in school, church and community.
A range of distinct CME series features a broad spectrum of choral writing by distinguished and emerging composers from around the world. A balanced repertoire of traditional classics, serious contemporary and world musics to suit all ages and levels of ability, CME is available in separate octavos, classroom collections, choral anthologies and extended multi-movement works.
Composed, edited and arranged by Canadian, American, British, Latin American, and European composers and arrangers, CME printed music links the standards of concert performance with the goals of music education.
Doreen Rao’s Choral Music Experience inspires the joy of singing, the development of musicianship and a better understanding of the world around us.
The distinct CME series are:
1) Choral Music Experience (The original CME Series for Children and Youth Treble Choirs organized by Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced levels of musical challenge): Selected composers and arrangers including Leonard Bernstein, Derek Holman, Imant Raminsh, Francisco Nunez, David Brunner, Larysa Kuzmenko, John Burge, Robert Harris, Kathy Armstrong, David Elliott, Rupert Lang, Rob Hugh, Paul Read, Lori-Anne Dolloff and Daniel Brewbaker.
2) Conductors Choice (CME for Mixed Voice Choirs): An artistically distinguished repertoire of selected choral music for high school, college, and community choirs. Conductors Choice composers and arrangers include: David Brunner, Wayland Rogers, Imant Raminsh, Ruth Watson Henderson, Stephen Hatfield, Charles Collins, Lee Kesselman, Gary Kulesha, Milos Raickovich, Philip Hagemann, Daniel Brewbaker.
3) Building Bridges (CME for Middle School and Developing Choirs –Multicultural emphasis): Created for developing choirs, Building Bridges features an educationally valuable, culturally diverse choral repertoire to motivate and inspire continued musical development through the transition years. Building Bridges composers and arrangers include: Stephen Chatman, Stephen Hatfield, Nick Page, Alan Naplan, Barbara Baker, Lee Kesselman, David Brunner.
4) Latin Accents (CME Latin American Choral Music, Treble and Mixed): This innovative and comprehensive series is designed to broaden the student’s knowledge of authentic Latin American folksong styles containing Indian, Arabic, African, Hispanic and European influences. Latin Accents composers and arrangers include: Tony Guzman, Francisco Nunez, Stephen Hatfield and others.
5) Holiday Lights (CME for Concert Celebration and Service): Designed for holiday festivals, liturgical use, or concert celebration, this versatile series will empower the singers, honour the public, and celebrate the season in style. Selected American, Canadian, British and European composers and arrangers writing for concert and ceremony.
6) In High Voice (CME for Women’s Choir): Edited by Dr. Sandra Snow, In High Voice features an innovative and expressive repertoire for high school collegiate and community women’s choirs. Selected choral classics, serious contemporary works and world music repertoire for treble voice choirs of all levels and abilities. The series is also appropriate for advanced children's chorus.
7) Opera Workshop (CME Theatre, Opera and Oratorio for Young Choirs): A specialized series of dramatically inspired works developed to encourage interactive musical experiences for young choirs. Opera Workshop repertoire includes standard classics, arias, duets, new and experimental projects suitable for classroom study and concert performance.
8) Celtic Voices (CME Celtic Traditions): Celtic-based composition and arrangements from diverse musical traditions, both ancient and modern, in Ireland, UK and Europe. Celtic Voices includes works for treble and mixed voice chorus that encourage use in both the classroom and the concert hall.
9) In Low Voice (CME for Men’s Choir): In Low Voice is a new series featuring an exciting and expressive repertoire for high school collegiate and community men’s choirs.
10) From the Podium (CME Extended Works): Doreen Rao's new signature series showcasing multi-movement works recommended for amateur and professional performance often featuring chamber orchestra or instrumental ensemble. Re-issued CME Choral Classics distinguish these new publications for treble and mixed voice choirs.