Rolly Brown leads you through an organized approach to improvisation on the guitar. Starting with "Rolly's Rule", the notion that your guitar should recall aspects of the human voice, the lesson takes an interactive approach to exploring several different genres of musical improvisation, with Rolly playing instructive examples of these styles, then playing rhythm while you work through the exercises.
• THE ONE, TWO, AND THREE NOTE SOLOS
• SOLOING OVER BLUES PROGRESSIONS
• PLAYING OVER ARCHETYPAL MAJOR SCALE PROGRESSIONS
• HOW TO USE CHORD TONES AND PASSING TONES
• INTEGRATING MAJOR AND BLUES SCALES TO UNDERSTAND ALL 12 TONES
• UNDERSTANDING THE "BLUEGRASS MODE"
• SOLOING OVER JAZZ PROGRESSIONS