A definitive study guide for the 'reformed' GCSE (9-1) specification. Written by experts, this comprehensive guide:
• covers all components of the GCSE: Performing, Composing and Appraising
• gives support and practice in dealing with ‘unfamiliar’ repertoire
• offers comprehensive support for the composing briefs
• provides tests and activities to help monitor progress
• supplied practice questions and advice on essay writing
• introduces the terminology and techniques that the specification requires students to know.
An OCR endorsed textbook.