A definitive study guide for the AS and A Level syllabuses.
This comprehensive guide provides:
• Detailed discussion and analysis of the set works for Area of Study 1: Western Classical tradition
• Context for the named composers on the suggested listening list for Areas of Study 2-7 and analysis of key works
• Guidance on the Performing and Composing components of each specification
• Sample questions and activities to help monitor your progress
• Glossary of the technical terms you will need to know