Three pieces in this volume are set on the new London College of Music Jazz Piano Syllabus. This is a new book for pianists who like the jazz / gospel and contemporary styles. A great way to bridge the gap between the grades. 6 pieces in various styles:
- 'Boogie Suzie' - the clue is in the title! A lively boogie piece
- 'What a friend we have in Jesus' - a contemporary gospel arrangement
- 'Just a moment - a contemporary piece with space for a short improvisation
- 'Waltz of the pearls' - a short waltz
- 'Mondiglio march' - a fun and lively contemporary piece
- 'Under the blossom tree' - a contemporary yet melodic piece, gentle and hypnotic
- 'Try before you buy!'