Volume 1 of an anthology of pieces from the baroque to the present day chosen for their strong and memorable melodies, either written or arranged specially for the mandolin.
- Play solos and duets with a partner or with the accompanying audio.
- Standard music notation and tablature, with guitar chords.
- Tunes both easy and challenging, each graded for ease of playing.
- Detailed performance notes and technical tips.
- Includes download of demo files (48 mins)
- Background information and absorbing anecdotes make this an entertaining as well as an invaluable resource.
Whether you're taking mandolin lessons, following a programme of self-tuition, or just an occasional player, Great Tunes For Mandolin will provide you with repertoire and inspiration over time as you improve as a mandolinist.
Instructions for downloading the audio files are given in the book.