"Nicklausse’s famous violin aria from the third act of “Les Contes d’Hoffmann” (“The Tales of Hoffmann”) by Jacques Offenbach is now available in a separate edition. It includes a vocal score as well as a chamber music arrangement with solo violin. The aria can thus be performed by mezzo-soprano with one or two accompanying instruments. The edition also contains the preceding recitative (with Hoffmann). A separate solo violin part is enclosed.
- For opera singers and voice students, to be used in singing lessons, auditions and recitals
- For mezzo-soprano with one or two instruments
- Includes an additional chamber music arrangement with an enclosed separate solo violin part
- Complete vocal score for ""Tales of Hoffmann"" (French/English) also available for sale (AE333-02)
- Performance material for ""Tales of Hoffmann"" available for hire (AE333-72)