You've learned the basics of the drumset, so now it's time to explore new styles and techniques to help you become a well-rounded and more knowledgeable player. With The Drumset Style Resource, you will be exposed to a variety of musical influences that will help you create a unique, original, and exciting sound. You'll discover secrets for developing good hand control, learn about important players, work on reading skills, and play essential grooves in many different styles. Dig in and explore new concepts that will unleash your inner musical potential. The included CD clearly demonstrates the musical examples in the book.
* Explore a wide variety of styles from rock and jazz to reggae and Afro-Cuban
* Learn warm-ups and stick-control exercises to improve your technique
* Master techniques for developing a solid, consistent groove
* Features exercises to prepare you for sight-reading
* Includes practical tips on how to improve your timekeeping