This collection, representing major composers, was compiled as an introduction to British song literature for collegiate age singers and advanced high school age singers.
In addition to piano accompaniments playable on your CD player and computer, the enhanced CD also includes tempo adjustment and transposition software for CD-Rom computer use only.
- B. Britten: Come you not from Newcastle?
- The Nurse's Song
- R. Clarke: Down by the Salley Gardens
- G. Finzi: Come away, come away, death
- Oh fair to see
- I. Gurney: Sleep
- H. Purcell/B. Britten: I attempt from love's sickness to fly
- If music be the food of love (1st version)
- R. Quilter: Love's Philosophy
- Now sleeps the crimson petal
- Weep you no more
- R.Vaughan Williams: Linden Lea
- The Vagabond
- P. Warlock: Take o take those lips away