A definitive study guide for new AS/A Level syllabus. Written by experts, this comprehensive guide:
• Covers in detail all three components of both the AS and A Level
• Gives details of the lives and methodology of ten key practitioners
• Works through rehearsal processes for both devising and text-work, including sample stimuli and texts
• Contains detailed coverage of all set texts, with sample questions and answers for the exams
• Covers design as well as performing routes through the course
• Introduces the terminology and techniques that Edexcel expects students to know.
Endorsed for Edexcel