• Afro-Cuban classics, Brazilian music and Latin jazz tunes, designed for classroom or professional use. Most tunes never seen in print before!
• Presented in "Real Easy" format: Tune on one page, educational material on each facing page.
• Expand your band's repertoire with the vibrant, life-affirming sounds of LATIN MUSIC!
Two books in one!
Part I - Easier Tunes, for High School (or even Middle School) ensembles.
Part II - More Challenging Tunes, for College or Professional use.
• Like earlier "Real Easy Books," the educational material tailored for each tune includes: Scales for soloing, Piano voicings, Guitar voicings, Sample bass parts, etc.
• When needed, there are separate rhythm section charts &/or horn harmony charts to help your band play authentic-sounding versions of the tunes.
• The Rhythm Section Appendix gives the student a complete overview of all the major Afro-Cuban and Brazilian rhythmic styles, and sample parts for each player. So no prior experience with Latin music is necessary to start having fun!
Editions available: Bb | C | Bass-clef