This revision guide is designed to prepare you fully for your Edexcel A2 Music Technology exam. Written in a clear and concise manner, it includes:
Background to all of the equipment you will be required to understand and use
- The history and development of music technology
- Advice on how to tackle the questions in the exam and what sort of answers you will be expected to give
- Examples of questions and student responses, so you can understand how your answers will be marked
- Tips for success in your practical and written exam
- A comprehensive glossary of technical words
This guide will help you to understand how the exam works, what the examiners are looking for, and how marks are awarded, so you can fulfil your potential in the exam.